8.4.4 Implementation details
Haxe uses the target platform's native resource embedding if there is one, otherwise, it provides its own implementation.
- Flash resources are embedded as ByteArray definitions
- C# resources are included in the compiled assembly
- Java resources are packed in the resulting JAR file
- C++ resources are stored in global byte array constants.
- Neko resources are stored as strings in a static field of
- PHP resources are stored as files in the
res directory within the output directory.