Source Code: The source code for this release is available on Github under the 3.4.1 tag.
API Documentation: Download the API documentation for this version as a ZIP file.
On behalf of the Haxe Foundation I am proud to announce that Haxe 3.4.1 is now officially released! It is available along with the changelog at https://haxe.org/download.
This is a bugfix release for various minor issues that showed up in 3.4.0.
Please test your Haxe code with this version and let us know if you come across any problems at https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues.
Thank you for your support
- php7 : added source maps generation with
-D source_map flag.
General improvements and optimizations:
- cpp : added cpp.Star and cpp.Struct to help with extern typing
- lua : cleaned up various parts of the standard library
- all : fixed compilation server issue with two identical @:native paths on extern abstracts (#5993)
- all : fixed invalid inling in a specific case (#6067)
- all : fixed various display related issues
- all : fixed inline super() calls missing field initializations (#6097)
- all : consider UNC paths to be absolute in haxe.io.Path.isAbsolute (#6061)
- cpp : improved typing of some Function/Callable-related types
- cpp : fixed problem with line numbers when debugging
- hl : various fixes and improvements
- php : fixed FileSystem.stat() for directories on Windows (#6057)
- php/php7 : fixed invalid result of Web.getPostData() (#6033)
- php7 : fixed invalid access to length of string in some cases (#6055)
- php7 : fixed infinite recursion on MysqlConnection.close() (#6056)
Full Changelog: See all commits between tags 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 on Haxe's Github account.