Source Code: The source code for this release is available on Github under the 4.0.0-preview.1 tag.
API Documentation: Download the API documentation for this version as a ZIP file.
This is a Haxe 4 preview release for the Haxe Summit 2017 in Amsterdam.
As a preview release, it should not be considered stable and does, in fact, have some known issues. However, we appreciate anyone testing this version as it is going to ultimately help with the real Haxe 4 release. Please report issues at https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/issues.
- all : reworked macro interpreter
- all : added support for arrow functions
General improvements and optimizations:
- js : improved generation of
switch inside loops (#4964)
- cs : improved generation of enum classes (#6119)
- sys : the
database parameter of
Mysql.connect is now optional
- js : updated jQuery extern (js.jquery.*) for jQuery 1.12.4 / 3.2.1 support.
- Makefile : default Unix installation location $(INSTALL_DIR) changed from /usr to /usr/local.
- Makefile : default Unix std location $(INSTALL_STD_DIR) changed from $(INSTALL_LIB_DIR)/std to $(INSTALL_DIR)/share/haxe/std.
- php7: fix Reflect.field() for strings (#6276)
- php7: fix
@:enum abstract generation without
-dce full (#6175)
- php7: fix using enum constructor with arguments as a call argument (#6177)
- php7: fix
null property access (#6281)
- php7: fix setting values in a map stored in another map (#6257)
- php7: fix haxe.io.Input.readAll() with disabled analyzer optimizations (#6387)
- php/php7: fixed accessing enum constructors on enum type stored to a variable (#6159)
- php/php7: fix "cannot implement previously implemented interface" (#6208)
- php: fix invoking functions stored in dynamic static vars (#6158)
- php: fix field access on
new MyClass() expressions wrapped in a
- all : added
- all :
BalancedTree implements haxe.Constraints.IMap` (#6231)
Full Changelog: See all commits between tags 3.4.3 and 4.0.0-preview.1 on Haxe's Github account.