Templo is the advanced template system for Haxe. Since version 2.0 it is no longer part of mtwin libraries. You can currently see examples of its usage in the v1.0 documentation: http://www.haxe.org/com/libs/mtwin/templo
Templo2 provides templating for both neko and php targets.
- do a "haxelib install templo"
- then, "haxelib run templo" in order to form the temploc2 executable
(placed in the current directory I believe)
- use commands as mentioned below, to compile your .mtt template files (eg. "temploc2 -output bin\php -php
test.mtt", etc ), making sure temploc2 is in your PATH.
- for php, the resulting file will look like: test.mtt.php.
- now place these pre-compiled template files where they can be
accessed by your script
Usage : temploc [options] <files>
-cp <dir> : add file search path
-output <dir> : specify output directory
-macros <file> : add macro definition file
-php : use php output
-debug : use debug mode
-xml : don't use XHTML checks
-compare <file1@file2> : compare two files or directories structurally
-compare-xml <config> : compare also XML files
--compare-both : display both files position in comparisons